Employee & Consumer Info
This is an area that is designated for employees and customers to obtain emergency or critical information should a situation arise.
Tuesday, 14 September 2020
Due to the predicted arrival of Hurricane Sally to Southeast Louisiana, our offices will be closed all day on Tuesday, 15 September 2020. Conditions permitting, we will resume normal operations and open for business at all locations on Wednesday, 16 September 2020 at 8:30 a.m. Please stay safe and remain Louisiana strong.
Friday, 20 March 2020
American Thrift & Finance Plan, LLC and State-Farm Acceptance have a commitment to serve the citizens of Southeast Louisiana while helping to protect the health, safety and well-being of our customers, employees and their families during the threat of COVID-19. Our values of Courtesy, Respect and Honor mandate that we do the right thing for all who depend upon us.
Therefore, Effective Monday, 23 March 2020 until further notice, the following transitions to our business etiquette are in effect.
- Except for making payments to an account, the process of which is set forth hereinbelow, all loan closings, account reviews, and other matters requiring an in-person office visit will be done on an appointment basis only. Please call one of our offices during normal business hours of 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. to schedule an appointment.
- American Thrift office locations and numbers are as follows:
- 2233 Canal Street, New Orleans, LA 70119 (504) 822-1080;
- 2424 Williams Blvd., Suite K, Kenner, LA 70062 (504) 461-3000
- 2330 Lapalco Blvd., Suite 14, Harvey, LA 70058 (504) 362-0766
- 5235 Florida Blvd., Ste G, Baton Rouge, LA 70806 (225) 926-9090
- 600 N. Highway 190, Ste 12, Covington, LA 70433 (985) 892-5566
- Central Collection Office location is:
- 7813 Airline Drive, Ste. C, Metairie, LA 70003 (504) 822-8230
- State-Farm office location is:
- 7815 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003 (504) 822-5333
- Any party wishing to make a payment in person during normal business hours, which are set forth hereinabove, should deposit their cash, check, money order or debit card in the “mail” slot located at each branch. Your payment will be processed and a receipt and/or your debit card returned to you by one of our representatives.
- Customers are encouraged to pay on their accounts over the telephone via debit card, check by phone or setting up their account on auto pay via ACH and are further encouraged to transact as much of their business as possible over the phone with American Thrift & Finance Plan, LLC.
- In order to increase social distancing, some of our branches may be operating with a reduced staff. Please be patient while we serve you, our valuable customers.
- Customers may still deposit their checks, money orders and other paperwork in the mail slot after normal business hours. Your payment will processed the following business day. PLEASE DO NOT DEPOSIT CASH IN THE MAIL SLOT AFTER NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS.
- If you need assistance in conducting any transaction with one of our branch offices, please phone ahead so that we may best decide a course of action on how to accommodate your needs.